Pursue Online/

• "Don't bunt. Aim out of the ball park. Aim for the company of immortals." ~ David Ogilvy

• "Be ready when opportunity comes. . . Luck is the time when preparation and opportunity meet." ~ Roy Chapin

• "Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune." ?~ Jim Rohn

"The only person who is educated is the one who has learned how to learn and change." ~ Carl Rogers

"It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are." ~ e.e. cummings

April 26, 2024

Alumni Tips

“Make the most out of your academics because nothing is more important – nothing – not your friends, not the activities . . . nothing is more important than your education because it’s the one thing in life that no one can ever take away from you!”

Arlene Town, Alternate Education Teacher at St. Mary High School

“I have always thought that my participation on teams and other extracurricular activities has served me well in my adult life and has taught me the basic skills that one needs in the work world, such as team work.”

Janice McLeod, Guidance Counsellor at St. Mary High School

“I think the secret to success in school is just to attend. You learn so much just by attending class.”

Dennis Ogrodnick, History teacher at St. Mary High School

“Follow your heart and do whatever feels right for you. Don’t let other people tell you what you should be interested in. Follow what you want to do.”

Rene Quintal, Physical Education teacher at St. Mary High School